ToxicWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ToxicWings

Runescape Pure Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eshward3 application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eshward3

Eshward3 application Empty
PostSubject: Eshward3 application   Eshward3 application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:29 am

Runescape In-game name: Eshward3

Runescape Stats(picture would be good):
F2P
Attack 40
Strength 40
Range 40
Magic 70
Defence 1
Hitpoints 55
Prayer 25

Being a magic-based account, the strength, attack and range does not affect my combat level. I regret getting 25 prayer as that did increase my combat by about 2 levels, but I'm still a good pure in my opinion Smile

How did u find us? : Runescape Forums

Discribe your pking experience : I have a long long long history of pking. On my main (Eshward) I used to be the leader of a 110+ pking clan called Silverdawn which closed down a few years ago. I made this pure account about five years back and I pked a lot on both my main and my pure mage. I recently restarted RS and I've been pking solo but I'd much prefer to go out with a clan. I'm a good binder in case you need one. However, I dont know much about recent updates and changes in the last year or so.

Are you active at forums? : Im f2p based so I cant post on the RS forums but I'll be active on these ones Very Happy

Do you have Adamant Gloves : No (wtf is that)

Have You done the Desert Treasue Quest : No

Have You Read Rules? : Yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elmer
Admin
Elmer

Eshward3 application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eshward3 application   Eshward3 application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:04 pm

eshward3 wrote:
Runescape In-game name: Eshward3

Runescape Stats(picture would be good):
F2P
Attack 40
Strength 40
Range 40
Magic 70
Defence 1
Hitpoints 55
Prayer 25

Being a magic-based account, the strength, attack and range does not affect my combat level. I regret getting 25 prayer as that did increase my combat by about 2 levels, but I'm still a good pure in my opinion Smile

How did u find us? : Runescape Forums

Discribe your pking experience : I have a long long long history of pking. On my main (Eshward) I used to be the leader of a 110+ pking clan called Silverdawn which closed down a few years ago. I made this pure account about five years back and I pked a lot on both my main and my pure mage. I recently restarted RS and I've been pking solo but I'd much prefer to go out with a clan. I'm a good binder in case you need one. However, I dont know much about recent updates and changes in the last year or so.

Are you active at forums? : Im f2p based so I cant post on the RS forums but I'll be active on these ones Very Happy

Do you have Adamant Gloves : No (wtf is that)

Have You done the Desert Treasue Quest : No

Have You Read Rules? : Yeah Very Happy

Welcome to H.O.E mate!
Back to top Go down
https://toxicwings.forumotion.com

Eshward3 application
Page 1 of 1