ToxicWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ToxicWings

Runescape Pure Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1-50 runecrafting guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgar Ross

1-50 runecrafting guide Empty
PostSubject: 1-50 runecrafting guide   1-50 runecrafting guide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:16 am

1-14 runecrafting your on your own

14-50 your gonna do fire runes. so grab your fuckin small pouch, fire talisman or tiara, and your duelling rings and get to work. you will need to make around 14k fire runes.

now this is very simple, you take your pure essence put it in your pouch and tele to duel arena. the fire altar is just north of the duel arena.
1-50 runecrafting guide Firealtar

when you have crafted your pure essence into fire runes as I am doing in this picture:1-50 runecrafting guide Runecrafting-1
you then tele to castle wars for a quick bank and repeat the process until your 50 rc.

i apologize for the long wait, i know you guys have been waiting for a guide for 1-50 runecrafting. i have whited out my face in the 2 pictures for obvious reasons, stalkers and such. i hope you find this guide useful.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Ross

PostSubject: Re: 1-50 runecrafting guide   1-50 runecrafting guide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:32 am

I am Edgar Ross, the TW clan mascot. And I approve this guide. 1-50 runecrafting guide Edgarross
Back to top Go down
Elmer
Admin
Elmer

PostSubject: Re: 1-50 runecrafting guide   1-50 runecrafting guide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Nice guide! Thanks for spending ur time , and helping others Smile
Back to top Go down
https://toxicwings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1-50 runecrafting guide   1-50 runecrafting guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1-50 runecrafting guide
Page 1 of 1